Thursday, March 25, 2010

Desire -

I'll be skipping school tomorrow and on Friday ! Happy happy
happy :) I'm just happy I could get my sleep instead of
getting woken up at 6 in the morning. Why am I skipping
school ? My class will be visiting KBU tomorrow and I didn't
bother attending it and on Friday, the school will be having some
merentas desa thingy. Lol knowing me, I definately will not
be running :P

Just got nagged by mum. I got so irritated. As normal lah.
Like as if I don't have enough things on my mind to think about.
Mothers will always be mothers.

And as for my results. Wooo, they are really sucky. I feel
like banging my head on the wall really hard whenever I look
at my papers. I guess I should study harder instead of slacking
around. I'll tryy :)

Anyways I gotta ciao.
Loves`

0 comments: